Trunk or Treat
Trunk or Treat is FRI. OCT. 20TH. Spots are going fast. Only 4 VIP/Sponsor and 61 Regular Car spots left. Go towww.bidpal.net/sthugotrunkortreat2017 to get your ticket. Website will be closed on October 18th or until sold out – whichever comes first.
- Dashboard tickets have been emailed to those who registered before the weekend. If you have not received yours, please email email@example.com. Please include this email address in your contacts as to not be blocked by junk mail.
- New this year: Along with Marconi’s Pizza Food Truck, a generous St. Hugo family is donating and barbequing hamburgers and hotdogs. All proceeds go back to the school. The cost is $5.00 for hamburger or hotdog with chips and drink or $20 for family – limit 6. While supplies last.
- Also new this year, the 7th and 8th graders will be running a few games to raise money for their Washington DC trip. The cost is $1.00 to play a round of games.
- Just a reminder: NO LEAVING THE EVENT between 6:30pm – 8:30pm. The parking lot is closed due to safety of the kids. If you need to leave during these times, please park in the lower parking lot and walk up.
- Looking for High School Volunteers to help manage parking – great opportunity for service hours. Contact Suzanne Tosto: firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.408.0660
- Like last year, we will have professional security at the entry and patrolling the event. No clown costumes please. Our theme is always merry not scary. Thank you for your cooperation. All info about the event is on the Bidpal website.
- We look forward to a great time with all of you!