Parent Bulletin|January 12,2015
NEWS AND NOTES
- KINDERGARTEN INFORMATION MEETING is this Thursday, Jan. 15, from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. If you already have students here, you do not need to come but are welcome!
- OPEN HOUSE FLYERS were sent home last week. Please pass yours along to a perspective family, or hang it up in your preschool, coffee shop, after school activity, etc. More flyers are available in the office!
- 2015 KINDERS: Please fill out and return the attached form if you have a Kinder coming in August, 2015. This will help with our planning.
- NEW THIS YEAR: You can receive $100 off next year’s tuition if you encourage a family to come and they do indeed register!
- OPEN HOUSE LAWN SIGNS should be displayed beginning Monday, Jan. 19 to publicize the New Family Open House. If you would like a sign for your yard pick one up at this office. If you live/work on a busy street and are unable to come to the office, contact email@example.com. We want everyone to know about our wonderful school!
- CORRECTION: Mia Mojares had her name misspelled in last week’s bulletin! She is the grade 4 Art Student of the month of December.
- ART DEPARTMENT needs a few more parent volunteers to help hang Artwork for the upcoming Open House. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. Also, the next clay workshop will be Thurs. 1/29 and Thurs. 2/5 from 3:20-5:00 p.m. The fee is $45. Contact Ms. Bitzinger w/questions or to register.
- BROWNIE /GIRL SCOUT PARENTS, please contact the Nichols family at email@example.com to let them know if you will be attending the Scout Mass on Sunday, Feb. 1, at 8:00 a.m. All scouts who are working on their Religious Emblems will be recognized at this special Mass.
- BLOOMFIELD HILLS YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE spring registration is currently underway for Please register by 2/28/15 at www.bhysl.com .
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We received a check for $1500 from Box Tops for Education! There will be another contest soon so keep saving and clipping those box tops. Thank you to our students who raised $1546 for Holy Redeemer School from candy cane sales and the junior high non-uniform fund-raiser!
- BOXTOPS/LABELS FOR EDUCATION are now being collected for our latest competition which ends Feb. 25! Send in Box Tops and Labels for Education (soup labels, etc.) THE GRADE THAT SUBMITS THE MOST BOXTOPS AND LABELS FOR EDUCATION (COMBINED) WILL HAVE A PIZZA PARTY! Remember, neatly clipped box tops and labels earn DOUBLE points!!
- AUCTION COMMITTEE is looking for a few large BASKETS for display purposes.
CONGRATULATIONS to all who participated in the Geography Bee! The finalists were:
6th place, K.C. Kennedy; 5th place, Francesca Schena and Andrew Bojrab; 4th place, Kyle Filby and Jack Dickson; 3rd place, Farid Okka, Teddy Kotsakis and Christopher VanDieren; 2nd place, Jack Zidar and 1st place and School Winner, Xavier Chow!