MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- Wednesday, May 4 – Special Person’s Mass, grades 5–8 – light reception in the Gathering Space at church
- Thursday, May 5 – Special Person’s Mass, Grades K–4 – light reception in the Gathering Space at church
- Friday, May 6 – Kindergarten Roundup, 9:45am-10:45am
- Friday, May 6 – raffle drawing
- Tuesday, May 10 – Healing Mass
- Friday, May 13 & Saturday, May 14 – High Musical, The Lion King, Jr, performance time 7:00pm
- Monday, May 23 – deadline to order lunches for June
- Friday, May 27 – deadline to register for fall sports
SELL, SELL, SELL those raffle tickets or turn in your $300 donation! The raffle drawing is the afternoon of Friday, May 6. All raffle ticket stubs and money should be turned in by Friday. We expect 100% participation from our families.
THANK YOU TO ALL that collect Box Tops! We just received a check in the amount of $1,243.60 – an easy way to support St. Hugo School.
EVEN MORE SAFETY REMINDERS!
- Do not bring dogs to the carpool pick up area. Not only are there people afraid of dogs it creates an unsafe environment when dog lovers rush to sneak a pet!
- When picking students up in the front do not double park.
FIELD DAY T-SHIRT CONTEST 2016!
Do you want the whole school to be wearing your design for Field Day? Design the logo for this year’s Field Day!
Your t-shirt design needs to be drawn on a white 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper. The design should be drawn using only black ink or marker and should include the words:St. HUGO SCHOOL FIELD DAY
Please submit your entry to the front office by Wednesday, May 4.
St. Hugo Box Scores – weekend of April 30
|8th grade baseball 11 vs. St. Anne 4||6th grade softball 5 vs Holy Family 5|
|6th grade baseball 11 vs. St. Anne 9||8th grade softball 13 Holy Family 0|
|6th grade softball 5 vs Holy Family 6||8th grade softball 13 vs Holy Family 0|
The Mission of St. Hugo of the Hills School is to provide students with an educational experience in which the teachings of the Catholic faith are instilled, nurtured, and demonstrated. These teachings constitute an integral part of the school’s academic program and the St. Hugo community. Strengthened by the values inherent in these teachings, students and staff are challenge to live with the conviction that,
as followers of Jesus, it must be different with us.