MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- January 22 – Little Caesar Pizza Kit orders due
- January 22 – Last day to order lunches for February
- January 22 – Deadline to register for spring sports
- January 22 – Jeans day to support the Science Fair, $2 per child or $5 per family
- Saturday, January 23 – First Reconciliation
- Thursday, January 28 – Pick up Little Caesar Pizza Kits, 12:00pm-4:00pm outside Fr. Esper Room
- Friday, January 29 – Sweetheart Dance RSVP due
- Saturday, January 30 – Confirmation
- Sunday, January 31 – Open House, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- January 31-February 5 – Catholic Schools Week, see attached schedule of activities
- Friday, February 5 – First annual PTG Sweetheart Dance
THE NEXT CLAY WORKSHOP is Thursday, January 28 and February 4 from 3:30pm-5:00pm. Students will wait in their grade’s bus room and then will be dismissed to the art room. Student pick-up is at 5:00pm from the art room. Please send a check made payable to Anna Bitzinger in the amount of $45.00. Open to grades 1-8. Kinders may attend if an older sibling is also signed up.
HUGO SWEETHEART DANCE is Friday, February 5 and is open to all grades. Reservations are due Friday, January 29. Space is limited. Contact Heather Koziarz, 248-894-0466, email@example.com, with questions.
THE ROOM PARENT COMMITTEE is looking for some help tallying Catholic Schools Week pizza orders on Wednesday, January 27 and serving pizza on Thursday, February 4. Please see the attached form.
NEW TO ST. HUGO! We have begun sending the Parent Bulletin electronically. Please continue to check the paper version that comes home with your youngest child for any attachments.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN having a St. Hugo Open House yard sign in your yard, please stop by the front office to pick one up! Thank you!
LITTLE CAESAR PIZZA KIT order forms went home last week. Your final order is due Friday, January 22 and pickup of your orders is Thursday, January 28 from 12:00pm-4:00pm outside the Fr. Esper Room. Thank you for your support!
Vikings Basketball Box Scores, January 16, 2016
|6th grade girls #2 12 vs St. Regis 8 W||8th grade boys #1 33 vs St. Regis 54 L|
|6th grade girls #1 12 vs St. Regis 18 L||8th grade boys #2 19 vs St. Regis 23 L|
|8th grade girls 24 vs St. Regis 12 W||6th grade boys #1 28 vs St. Regis 32 (OT) L|
|6th grade boys #3 6 vs St. Regis 28 L||6th grade boys #2 22 vs St. Regis 12 W|
The Mission of St. Hugo of the Hills School is to provide students with an educational experience in which the teachings of the Catholic faith are instilled, nurtured, and demonstrated. These teachings constitute an integral part of the school’s academic program and the St. Hugo community. Strengthened by the values inherent in these teachings, students and staff are challenge to live with the conviction that,
as followers of Jesus, it must be different with us.