As followers of Jesus, it must be different with us.
December 15, 2014
- All students, including those who go to after school latchkey MUST have warm coats, hats, and gloves. Girls should have leg coverings. Weather permitting, students go outside every day!
- All students in grades 4 through 6 will be bringing home their gym uniforms to be washed. Please make sure they are returned on Monday, Jan. 5.
- High School Tutors will NOT be here this Thursday, Dec. 18. Tutoring will resume on
Thursday, Jan. 8.
- Candy Cane Sales will continue this week. They cost $1 each and proceeds go to Ladies of Charity and to our sister school, Holy Redeemer.
- Please help support our school and help make this year’s auction a big success! Just gather your friends and host an adult social scene party – a great opportunity to socialize with other St. Hugo parents! If you are interested but need some inspiration, we have a ton of ideas! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Remember our Business Listings (in the back of our Student Directory) during the holidays for decorating, staying fit and healthy, car detailing, haircuts, good food, music lessons, gift baskets and gift certificates!
- Mark your calendar for an outstanding workshop provided by the BBFA entitled “Growing from adversity; Letting your kids fall down to succeed” on Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. at the Gary Doyle Center, 7275 Wing Lake Rd. Mrs. Bartoli highly recommends this program!
- January lunch menus are due Friday, Dec. 19. They went home to students last Thursday.
- St. Hugo Cookbooks are selling like hotcakes! Great gifts – $5 each – benefit IHM Sisters Retirement Fund!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- The annual Santa Shoppe was a great success thanks to all the following parents who helped: Kate Bandol, Trulie Bowman, Cindy Hermann, Ann Connolly, Gina Thomas, Renee Hannoudi, Chelsea Cormier, Elisa Palizzi, Shelly Sigler, Heather Koziarz, Sonia Vittiglio, Rochelle Denipoti, Linda Samona, Amanda Alvelo-Malina, Melissa Williams, Nikki New, Shannon Angersbach, Inam Denha, Carolyn Still-Love, Suzanna Cerroni, Thressa Joseph, Tracey Jacob, Pam Fatur, Kelley Priebe and Stacey Tuohy. If we missed anyone, we apologize. Jennifer Nykerk, Michelle Mojares and Carol Spender.
- A fabulous Mid-Eastern Lunch was enjoyed by both the school and parish staff last Tuesday. Many thanks to Doris Hanna, Zeina Hajjar, and Maya Okka.
- Didn’t you think our teachers were wonderful ice cream scoopers at Cold Stone Creamery! We are so grateful to all parents, students, friends, relatives and teachers who participated in this wonderful event. The school made almost $700 between dining at Fuddruckers and enjoying ice cream at Cold Stone! Kudos to Andrea Mychalowych
for organizing this event!