Just 3 Weeks Until The Auction!
Hope you are enjoying the snow day!
Only 22 days until we celebrate at Orchard Lake Country Club. We are super excited and still have lots to do but we want to share the latest…
- Today (2/9): Last day to select your sponsorships and/or tickets for a non-uniform day
- Friday (2/16): Artwork for Family & Corporate Sponsorships due to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday (2/23): Last day to purchase tickets at the discounted price.
Item of the Week!
This is our very last Item of the Week! and we still have a few gaps to fill…Donate next week and we will enter your children into one of 4 classroom-surprise raffles.
- Anything Electronic such as iPads, drones, or flash drives.
- Gift Cards – We still need retail gift cards (Amazon, Target or Somerset Mall) to fill up a few baskets
- Anything for the Home (inside / outside) – such as fire pits, echo dots or bocce ball sets
- Kids Favorite Toys – We don’t know what’s cool anymore, but the kids do! Please help us build a few age-appropriate baskets to wow your kids on Sunday morning. This could be anything from LEGOs & Princess gear for the younger grades to GoPros & Skateboards (if that’s still cool) for the older grades.
Congratulations to Gabrielle Mekani & Nino Cerroni!
Thank you to all the families that sent in donations last week. Gabrielle Mekani & Nino Cerroni were the lucky winner’s Item of the Week raffles! All of the students in Mrs. Slifka’s and Mrs. Nagel’s homeroom enjoyed a Milk & Cookies Party in the cafeteria during their regularly scheduled lunch break this Wednesday!
Just a Friendly Reminder…
Purchase your Auction Tickets and/or Sponsorships by today (2/9) for a non-uniform day on Feb 23rd.
- Advanced Tickets are $100 for the Auction Event and $45 for the Afterglow Party.
- Tickets and Sponsorships are available on OneCause
Sponsorships are Selling Out!
This is so exciting – Sponsorships continue to sell faster than anticipated! In the last few weeks, we have already nearly 70% of our goal thanks to the generosity of our families and local community. Please select your sponsorship before they run out!
ALREADY SOLD OUT!
Viking – Lifetime Scholar
Corporate – Magna Cum Laude
Corporate – Cum Laude Sponsors
Specialty – Charging Station Sponsor
Specialty – Registration Sponsor
Specialty – Dinner & Desserts Sponsors
Specialty – Valet Sponsor
Family – $1,000 Best Picture – Only 2 Remaining
Family – $500 Best Director – Only 1 Remaining
Family – $500 Premium Bar (and you name the drink!) – Only 1 Remaining
Tickets – Only 135 Remaining
Specialty – $100 Sr Margaret Table – New this year!
The Social Scene is the glue that binds us together, providing a reason for kids, parents, or even the whole family to connect outside of the classroom. The ladies are looking for a few more families to help host parties including:
- First Grade Parties
- Third Grade Parties
- Ladies Night Out Parties
If you are interested in learning more about how you can help, please contact any of the ladies on the Social Scene Committee directly.
Frequently Asked Questions????
- I got the evite. Am I getting an invitation in the mail too? No, this year we tried to be consistent with the school’s Michigan Green Schools program and decided to use a paperless evite (saving a few trees along the way).
- How do I get the complimentary tickets? Complimentary tickets are based on your family’s Total Sponsorship Dollars. If your family’s Total Sponsorship Dollars are :
- $250-$499 = 1 ticket to the auction as a token of our appreciation.
- $500 or more = 2 tickets to the auction as a token of our appreciation.
- Do I need to sponsor multiple levels to get the complimentary tickets? No, the complimentary tickets are based solely on your family’s Total Sponsorship Dollars, allowing you to support the area(s) that mean the most to you.
A Special Thank You!
…and last but certainly not least – a Special Thank You to everyone who has already supported the Auction with their time, talent and donations! We really appreciate it and couldn’t do it without you!
THANK YOU TO OUR STUDENT DONORS!
Jacob Dallo (6th Grade)
THANK YOU TO OUR LATEST CORPORATE SPONSORS!
Aaron Byrd – Next Level Training
ABF Environmental – Abdou Family
Birmingham Orthodontic Specialists
Farmers Insurance – Seifert Agency
Oakland Macomb OBGYN
THANK YOU TO OUR LATEST FAMILY SPONSORS!
The Abdou Family
The Alvelo-Malina Family
The Becker Family
The Bieth Family
The Fuller Family
The J. Gumma Family
The F. Gumma Family
The Improta Family
The Lazar Family
The Love Family
The Marini Family
The Mustion Family
The Najor Family
The Smidt Family
The St. Andre Family
The Torok Family
AND THANK YOU TO OUR LOYAL SUPPORTERS!