Wow – only 31 days until we celebrate at Orchard Lake Country Club. We still have lots to do but we want to share what’s been happening this week and provide a few hints about next week!
- Invitations have been sent: Invitations were emailed last week. If you did not receive an invite, please contact Kristen Bujoll.
- Frequently Asked Questions: We are getting a lot of really great questions so we added this section below.
Item of the Week! Anything Sports
The auction ladies have been actively contacting our local businesses for donations, but we still rely heavily on family donations.
Donate anything sports-related this week and we will enter your children into a classroom surprise raffle. Of course, we are still accepting other donations as well. We still need travel packages, electronics, gift cards, entertainment, and wine!
- What: Anything sports-related (any sports memorabilia, game tickets, lessons, golf outings, etc.)
- Deliver to: The Front Office with the Item Donation Form
- When: By Friday (Jan 26th) and we will enter your children into a classroom surprise drawing
- Drawing: One lucky winner will be selected Monday Morning (Jan 29th) and announced in the weekly Auction Newsletter and Parent Bulletin
- Hint: Next week we will be looking for anything electronic or home-related for our families!
- Questions: Feel free to contact Shelly Roye or Kristen Bujoll
Congratulations to Gabrielle Mekani!
Thank you to all the families that sent in donations last week. Gabrielle Mekani was the lucky winner of the Jan 29th Item of the Week raffle! All of the students in Mrs. Slifka’s homeroom (D5) will enjoy a Milk & Cookies Party in the cafeteria during their regularly scheduled lunch break! Due to all the activity around Catholic Schools Week, the Milk & Cookies party will be held next Wednesday (Feb 7th).
Last week we emailed the invitations and, just to keep things exciting, we secured a non-uniform day for all families that purchased their tickets and/or sponsorships by next Friday (Feb 9th).
- Earn a Free Non-Uniform Day! Purchase your Auction Tickets and/or Sponsorships by next Friday (February 9th) to earn a non-uniform day for your children on Friday, February 23rd.
- Advanced Tickets are $100 for the Auction Event and $45 for the Afterglow Party.
Tickets and Sponsorships are available on OneCause
Sponsorships are HOT, HOT, HOT!
This is so exciting – Sponsorships are selling faster than anticipated! In the last 2 weeks, we have already nearly 50% of our goal thanks to the generosity of our families and the local community. Please select your sponsorship before they run out!
ALREADY SOLD OUT!
- Charging Station – Thank you BLUE CHIP TALENT
- Registration Sponsor – Thank you O’BRIEN FAMILY
- Corporate – $1,000 Cum Laude – Only 1 Remaining
- Family – $500 Best Director – Only 8 Remaining
Frequently Asked Questions
We are getting a lot of really great questions and thought that everyone may benefit from the answers…
- I got the evite. Am I getting an invitation in the mail too? No, this year we tried to be consistent with the school’s Michigan Green Schools program and decided to use a paperless evite (saving a few trees along the way).
- How do I get the complimentary tickets? Complimentary tickets are based on your family’s Total Sponsorship Dollars. If your family’s Total Sponsorship Dollars are :
- $250-$499 = 1 ticket to the auction as a token of our appreciation.
- $500 or more = 2 tickets to the auction as a token of our appreciation.
Do I need to sponsor multiple levels to get the complimentary tickets? No, the complimentary tickets are based solely on your family’s total Sponsorship Dollars, allowing you to support the area(s) that mean the most to you.
A Special Thank You!
…and last but certainly not least – a Special Thank You to everyone who has already supported the Auction with their time, talent and donations! We really appreciate it and couldn’t do it without you!
THANK YOU TO OUR LATEST CORPORATE SPONSORS!
- Clear Rate Communications, Inc.
- Deneweth, Dugan & Parfitt, P.C.
- Douglas Thompson, DDS
- Guest House
- Integrative Oral Medicine
- Kalamata Greek Grill
- Ladies of Charity St. Vincent De Paul
- OpTech, LLC
- Perfect Trading Company
- Shield’s Restaurants
- Women First OB/GYN Center
THANK YOU TO OUR LATEST FAMILY SPONSORS!
- The Abdulnoor Family
- The Bluthardt Family
- The Gorcyca Family
- The Kalil Family
- The Kattola Family
- The Koziarz Family
- The Marsh Family
- The Mekani Family
- The Oriani Family
- The Quaine Family
- The Semma Family
- The Shammami Family
- The Thurman Family
- The Touhy Family
AND THANK YOU TO OUR LOYAL SUPPORTERS!
- FAMILY SPONSORS: The Clark Family, The Hakim Family, The O’Brien Family, The Rivard Family, The Wenzel Family, The Zidar Family
- CORPORATE SPONSORS: 220 Merrill, Blue Chip Talent, Najor Companies, Parc Restaurant, Schwartz & Co. and The Timmy Vachon Foundation