Wow – only 46 days until we celebrate at Orchard Lake Country Club. We still have lots to do but we want to share what’s been happening this week and provide a few hints about next week!
- BidPal Gets a New Name: BidPal was re-branded as OneCause this week. While you may see both the BidPal and OneCause name in our communications, we wanted to reassure you that everything else remains the same.
- Highlighting Donations: We have already received some wonderful donations (thank you!) and, starting next week, we will begin highlighting a few in the newsletter.
Item of the Week! Instant Lottery Tickets
Commonly called Instant-Win, Instant-Game or Scratch-Off Tickets, these tickets are sold at most gas stations, drug stores and grocery stores. Send in $10 or more of these instant win tickets and we will enter your children into a classroom surprise raffle. Of course, we are still accepting other donations as well. We still need sports memorabilia, travel packages, golf games, electronics, entertainment, and Gift Cards!
- What: Instant Win Scratch-Off Tickets ($10 or more in tickets, any game)
- Deliver to: The Front Office with the Item Donation Form
- When: By Friday (Jan 19th) and we will enter your children into a classroom surprise drawing
- Drawing: One lucky winner will be selected Monday Morning (Jan 22nd) and announced in the weekly Auction Newsletter and Parent Bulletin
- Hint: Next week we will be looking for anything sports-related (tickets, memorabilia, lessons, etc.) for our families!
- Questions: Feel free to contact Shelly Roye or Kristen Bujoll
Congratulations to ADDISON SULLIVAN!
Thank you to all the families that sent in gift cards last week. Addison Sullivan was the lucky winner of the Jan 16th Item of the Week raffle! All of the students in Mrs. MacLean’s classroom (C5) will enjoy a pizza party in the cafeteria on Friday, Jan 19th during their regularly scheduled lunch break!
Sponsorships are HOT, HOT, HOT!
This is so exciting – Sponsorships are selling faster than anticipated! In the last 7 days, we have already achieved 40% of our goal thanks to the generosity of our families and the local community. Please select your sponsorship before they run out!
ALREADY SOLD OUT!
- Charging Station – Thank you BLUE CHIP TALENT
- Registration Sponsor – Thank you O’BRIEN FAMILY
THANK YOU TO OUR INITIAL CORPORATE SPONSORS!
- 220 Merrill
- Blue Chip Talent
- Najor Company
- Schwartz & Company
- Vachon Foundation
THANK YOU TO OUR INITIAL FAMILY SPONSORS!
- The Clark Family
- The Hakim Family
- The O’Brien Family
- The Rivard Family
- The Wenzel Family
- The Zidar Family
Social Scene Looking for Hosts
The Social Scene is the glue that binds our community, especially during the summer. It’s a great way for students and parents to connect with new and old friends.
The Social Scene Team is actively looking for new ideas and party hosts. If you are interested, please contact the Social Scene Team directly (Yasmine Najor, Allison Mayette, Lauren Oriani and Courtney Clark) or click here for more details.
We Made A Mistake!
We try very hard to get everything just right, but occasionally, even moms make mistakes. We apologize and have corrected the issue.
- We have corrected Courtney Clark’s telephone number on the Social Scene Form. The correct telephone number is (734) 626-1761.
A Special Thank You!
…and last but certainly not least – a Special Thank You to everyone who has already helped the Auction Committee with their time, talent and donations! We really appreciate it and couldn’t do it without you!